Get Involved with AESS 2021
AESS Conferences are made possible by the generosity of volunteers, sponsors and exhibitors.
The Association for Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS) will hold our 13th annual conference as a virtual event June 28-July 1, 2021. Our theme is Community, commitment, collaboration: Moving toward a just future. The AESS 2021 Low-Carbon Virtual Conference welcomes ESS-related panel and presentation proposals in the interdisciplinary sciences, social sciences, natural resource management, natural sciences, environmental humanities, sustainability, education, activism, and more. This year AESS is soliciting proposals in six areas of emphasis to facilitate member connections and collaboration, live networking events and workshops. Toward this end, we will also host an associated Student Summit to bring students together to support their shared interests in ESS, discuss their work, and vision for the future. Each area of emphasis connects with broader commitments of AESS to social, environmental, and racial justice.
Our conference is expected to draw more than 100 academics, practitioners, undergraduate and graduate students involved in environmental studies, science, policy, conservation, advocacy, and sustainability.
As the flagship association for interdisciplinary environmental studies and sciences, AESS seeks sponsor support to help advance the mission of the organization while keeping membership costs and conference registration low.
- Unique opportunity to engage with a diverse group of scholars, scientists, sustainability professionals and educators.
- Network with professors and students from colleges and universities across the United States.
- Sponsor names and contact information will be in the AESS Conference mobile event app as well as on the AESS website for one year.
- Receive a complimentary list of AESS registrants following the conference (terms and conditions apply as outlined on aessconference.org).
Platinum Sponsors | $3000 – SOLD
Gold Sponsors | $750
Silver Sponsors | $500
Contributor | $300
Friend | $150
Exhibitor | $400
|All options above include at least one social media mention, your logo on the AESS websites with a link to your website, and virtual event profile management control.|
|Conference Registration includes access to presentations, keynotes, workshops, live Q&A sessions, and virtual chat room features. Complimentary registrations will come in the form of single-use discount codes for sponsor to use/gift at-will.|
The first 5 organizations to register as Gold or Platinum contributors will also be offered a 3D booth and lead-retrieval at no extra cost.
(Lead-retrieval is available for purchase for all sponsors/exhibitors).
CONTRACT & ONLINE PAYMENT
Sponsors and exhibitors request an invoice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Conduct: All sponsors and AESS attendees are expected to adhere to the conference code of conduct. By completing an application to exhibit or be a sponsor, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and will abide by the code.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy: Full payment is due to receive access to the virtual event platform. Payment is expected by June 1 unless other arrangements have been made. Refunds will be issued within 72 hours of payment, less cancellation fee of $50. Refunds will not be issued after June 1, 2021.
- Conference Participation: Complementary conference registration gives access to all sessions on Monday through Thursday plus opening keynote and awards ceremony. AESS welcomes sponsor participation in and during sessions in the capacity of an attendee and encourages networking and collaboration for all of our guests.
- Digital Solicitation Guidelines: As part of your participation in AESS 2021, you will have access to the attendee mailing and email list, which contains contact information for those attendees who have not opted out to receive communications. Please remember that this list cannot be added to your internal database without obtaining permission from the user. Conference attendee lists are to be used only to promote AESS 2021 and/or to promote the exhibiting company’s presence and/or to promote the exhibitor products or services. Physical addresses can be used for multiple pre-conference mailings, and email addresses can be used for multiple communications prior to or during the events. However, only one email communication can be sent post conference for appropriate follow-up after the event, unless user opts-in to continue receiving correspondence from your organization.
- Event Portal: Sponsors will have a robust profile listing on the event portal. It is the responsibility of the sponsor to populate information and maintain this profile through the event. AESS is not responsible for the accuracy of sponsor/exhibitor information contained in the profile.
- Registration: Sponsors will receive an invitation to register once contract payment has cleared and registration is open for the event.