AESS 2023 Updates as of Jan 12, 2022
AESS proposal deadline extended through January 18, 2023
AESS 2023 Updates as of Nov 3, 2022
AESS opens call for proposals for individual, panel, discussion, symposium. Poster presentations will be accepted Jan 1 through May 2023.
Hotel room block will be available at the Hyatt Portland Regency at $199/night +taxes and fees for single/double, and the conference sessions will all be at the Oregon Convention Center.
AESS 2023 Updates as of August 21, 2022
AESS is seeking planning and program committee members. Email interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conference Committee Members may be involved in one or more of the following:
- Identifying “areas of emphasis” or themes for the conference
- Reviewing presentation and workshop proposals
- Helping to build the conference schedule including assembling panels
- Assisting with on-site logistics
- Recruiting volunteers for the conference
- Communicating with presenters
AESS 2022 Updates as of June 20, 2022
AESS announces Portland, Oregon as the 2023 conference location. Dates will be July 9-12. Please note this will be a 4-day co-located event in partnership with the Association for the Study of Literature and Environment (ASLE). Both organizations will issue separate calls for proposals.
Please stay tuned to the Conference website aessconference.org for more information or sign up for Conference emails.