Home Forums Inclusion Plenary We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson — PDF download

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carla Chastain 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Carla Chastain

We Have Always Lived in the Castle
    by Shirley Jackson, Jonathan Lethem

We Have Always Lived in the Castle ~ Click Here

• Awards: Tähtifantasia Award Nominee (2019)
    • Format: paperback, 146 pages
    • Author: Shirley Jackson, Jonathan Lethem
    • Genres: horror, fiction, classics, gothic, mystery, thriller, adult, novels
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780143039976 (0143039970)
    • Characters: Mary Katherine Blackwood, Constance Blackwood, Julian Blackwood, Charles Blackwood
    • Publisher: Penguin Books
    • Release date: October 31, 2006
    • Places: New England, Vermont

About The Book

My name is Mary Katherine Blackwood. I am eighteen years old, and I live with my sister Constance. I have often thought that with any luck at all I could have been born a werewolf, because the two middle fingers on both my hands are the same length, but I have had to be content with what I had. I dislike washing myself, and dogs, and noise, I like my sister Constance, and Richard Plantagenet, and Amanita phalloides, the death-cap mushroom. Everyone else in my family is dead…

FB2 book We Have Always Lived in the Castle Shirley Jackson download on Kobo. FictionBook ebook We Have Always Lived in the Castle read for iPhone. MP3 We Have Always Lived in the Castle buy Android on Amazon. MOBI ebook We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: We Have Always Lived in the Castle by Shirley Jackson — PDF download
Your information: