This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Caitlin Ameen 5 months ago.
November 7, 2020 at 1:07 pm #6095
by David Nicholls
🔍 Us | Read More 🔍
- Format: hardcover, 400 pages
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, family, adult, travel, marriage
- Characters: Douglas Petersen, Connie Petersen, Albie Petersen
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- Awards: Booker Prize Nominee for Longlist (2014), Andrew Carnegie Medal Nominee for Fiction (2015), Specsavers National Book Award for UK Author of the Year (2014), Woman & Home Reader’s Choice Award for Best Family Drama Of The Year (2016)
- ISBN: 9780340896990 (034089699X)
- Author: David Nicholls
- Release date: September 30, 2014
- Language: english
About The Book
Douglas Petersen may be mild-mannered, but behind his reserve lies a sense of humor that, against all odds, seduces beautiful Connie into a second date and eventually into marriage. Now, almost three decades after their relationship first blossomed in London, they live more or less happily in the suburbs with their moody seventeen-year-old son, Albie; then Connie tells him she thinks she wants a divorce.
The timing couldn’t be worse. Hoping to encourage her son’s artistic interests, Connie has planned a month-long tour of European capitals, a chance to experience the world’s greatest works of art as a family, and she can’t bring herself to cancel. And maybe going ahead with the original plan is for the best anyway. Douglas is privately convinced that this landmark trip will rekindle the romance in the marriage and might even help him bond with Albie.
Narrated from Douglas’s endearingly honest, slyly witty, and at times achingly optimistic point of view, Us is the story of a man trying to rescue his relationship with the woman he loves and learning how to get closer to a son who’s always felt like a stranger.
MOBI book Us by David Nicholls download on iPad on Book Depository. PDF Us. Hardcover ebook Us read online iOS. FB2 ebook Us David Nicholls buy on Audible. FictionBook Us David Nicholls download for Mac.
Paperback book Us on IndieBound. EPUB ebook Us buy cheap. Hardback book Us by David Nicholls read on Android on Powells. MP3 Us read on Amazon. TXT ebook Us by David Nicholls buy for iPhone.
Online book Us David Nicholls download on Books-a-Million. FictionBook Us PC. TXT book Us buy cheap PocketBook on Dymocks. PDF ebook Us by David Nicholls download. Paperback Us.