Home Forums Inclusion Plenary The Trees in My Forest — read online — 9780060174460

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alyssa Blom 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alyssa Blom

The Trees in My Forest
    by Bernd Heinrich

🔰 The Trees in My Forest • Click Here 🔰

• Release date: October 1, 1997
    • Genres: nature, science, environment, ecology, plants, poetry, memoir
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 239 pages
    • ISBN: 9780060174460 (0060174463)
    • Author: Bernd Heinrich
    • Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers

About The Book

The soaring majesty of a virgin forest and the intertwined relationships of plant, animal, and man are the subject of Bernd Heinrich’s lyrical elegy. Heinrich has spent a lifetime observing the natural world, and now he shares his vast knowledge and reflections on the trees of the Northeast woods and the rhythms of their seasons.From the DNA contained in an apple seed to the great choiring branches far beyond a young boy’s reach, Heinrich explores a natural world in scientific and personal terms. Heinrich is a scientist, but his words speak with the power and subtle grace of a poet. He uses this gift, and his intimate knowledge of his 300 acres of Maine forest, to expose the forest’s rhythms, and in doing so, illustrates the vital but tenuous link among man, trees, birds, insects, and all the creatures of the forest. Thanks to Bernd Heinrich, readers will finally see the forest and the trees.

Paperback The Trees in My Forest read on Powells. Online ebook The Trees in My Forest Bernd Heinrich buy for reader. FB2 book The Trees in My Forest by Bernd Heinrich on Mac on Bookshop. TXT ebook The Trees in My Forest download. EPUB book The Trees in My Forest read online Kindle on Barnes & Noble.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Trees in My Forest — read online — 9780060174460
Your information: