- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Robert Ameen.
November 6, 2020 at 11:42 pm #6007Robert AmeenGuest
The Lost Hours
by Karen White
- ISBN: 9780451226495 (0451226496)
- Publisher: Berkley Books
- Genres: fiction, mystery, southern, romance, contemporary, drama, adult
- Release date: April 7, 2009
- Format: paperback, 343 pages
- Awards: HOLT Medallion by Virginia Romance Writers for Mainstream/Single Title (2010), Aspen Gold Readers Choice Award Nominee for Single Title Romance (2010)
- Language: english
- Author: Karen White
About The Book
When Piper Mills was twelve, she helped her grandfather bury a box that belonged to her grandmother in the backyard. For twelve years, it remained untouched.
Now a near fatal riding accident has shattered Piper’s dreams of Olympic glory. After her grandfather’s death, she inherits the house and all its secrets, including a key to a room that doesn’t exist — or does it? And after her grandmother is sent away to a nursing home, she remembers the box buried in the backyard. In it are torn pages from a scrapbook, a charm necklace — and a newspaper article from 1939 about the body of an infant found floating in the Savannah River. The necklace’s charms tell the story of three friends during the 1930s— each charm added during the three months each friend had the necklace and recorded her life in the scrapbook. Piper always dismissed her grandmother as not having had a story to tell. And now, too late, Piper finds she might have been wrong.
FictionBook ebook The Lost Hours Karen White read online on IndieBound. PDF book The Lost Hours download for iPad. Paperback The Lost Hours buy.
FB2 The Lost Hours by Karen White on Kindle on Book Depository. EPUB ebook The Lost Hours buy cheap reader on Powells. Hardback book The Lost Hours Karen White.