Home Forums Inclusion Plenary The Art Craft of Ceramics – read online

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Reunion Zahia 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Reunion Zahia

The Art Craft of Ceramics
    Techniques, Projects, Inspiration

by Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola

The Art Craft of Ceramics • READ MORE

• ISBN: 9781579909123 (1579909124)
    • Author: Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola
    • Release date: October 28, 2006
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Lark Books
    • Format: hardcover, 160 pages

About The Book

Beginners eager to explore the world of ceramics, as well as experienced potters seeking new techniques and ideas, will find this colorful, technique-packed manual absolutely inspiring. Lavishly illustrated and visually attractive, it provides both practical and creative information on tools and materials, production processes, glazing, and decorative techniques — including detailed explanations of clays, kilns, and accessories. Explore essential methods for modeling (hand building, wheel turning); for decorating the pieces (slips, glazes, colored engobes); and for properly firing the finished piece at both low and high temperatures. Put all that new knowledge to work on six step-by-step projects — from a large, oval sculpture formed by extrusion and wheel-throwing to a beautifully simple functional vessel — all created by top ceramists.

MOBI The Art Craft of Ceramics read Android. PDF book The Art Craft of Ceramics Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola on Walmart. Paperback ebook The Art Craft of Ceramics download on Powells. FictionBook ebook The Art Craft of Ceramics by Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola buy cheap for iPad.

Online The Art Craft of Ceramics download on Mac. Hardcover book The Art Craft of Ceramics Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola on Audible. EPUB book The Art Craft of Ceramics buy on reader. FB2 ebook The Art Craft of Ceramics by Maria Dolors Ros i Frigola read online on Kobo.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: The Art Craft of Ceramics – read online
Your information: