Home Forums Inclusion Plenary Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems – buy book – 9780143105305

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  aessconference 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John Oldham

Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems
    Parallel Text edition

by César Vallejo, Ilan Stavans, Margaret Sayers Peden

Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems – Read More

• Publisher: Penguin Classics
    • Release date: March 25, 2008
    • Genres: poetry
    • Author: César Vallejo, Ilan Stavans, Margaret Sayers Peden
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780143105305 (0143105302)
    • Format: paperback, 352 pages

About The Book

A major new bilingual edition of the Peruvian poet’s work

Cesar Vallejo is one of the best-known Latin American poets of the twentieth century. Challenging, intense, and difficult to translate, Vallejo’s work has often been overshadowed by his fervent endorsement of communism. Noted scholar Ilan Stavans tackles the avant- garde poet’s politics head-on in an enlightening new introduction that places Vallejo in his proper literary context, while Margaret Sayers Peden’s new translation does full justice to Vallejo’s complex literary style. Including Spanish and English versions of more than eighty poems that span the arc of his career, this volume is certain to become the leading collection of Vallejo’s work for years to come.

For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,700 titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust the series to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and notes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-date translations by award-winning translators.

EPUB Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems download. Hardback ebook Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems by César Vallejo read online for Kindle on Kobo. MOBI book Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems buy cheap on reader on IndieBound. PDF Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems César Vallejo. FB2 book Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems read.

TXT ebook Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems by César Vallejo iPhone on Amazon. FictionBook book Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems César Vallejo buy for PC on Audible. MP3 Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems download. Online ebook Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems by César Vallejo download on PocketBook on Books-a-Million. Paperback Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems buy cheap.

Hardcover ebook Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems on Powells. MP3 book Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems César Vallejo read online iPad. EPUB book Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems Mac on Walmart. TXT ebook Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems César Vallejo read. Hardcover Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems by César Vallejo buy on Android.

#7080 Reply

aessconference
    Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Reply To: Spain, Take This Chalice from Me and Other Poems – buy book – 9780143105305
    Your information: