- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by aessconference.
November 12, 2020 at 11:34 pm #6929Anthony ThomasGuest
Pricing the Future
The 300-Year Quest for the Equation That Changed Wall Street
by George G. Szpiro
- Author: George G. Szpiro
- Language: english
- Genres: economics, finance, history, mathematics, science
- Publisher: Basic Books
- ISBN: 9780465022489 (0465022480)
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- Release date: November 29, 2011
About The Book
Options have been traded for hundreds of years, but investment decisions were based on gut feelings until the Nobel Prizewinning discovery of the Black-Scholes options pricing model in 1973 ushered in the era of the quants.” Wall Street would never be the same.
In Pricing the Future, financial economist George G. Szpiro tells the fascinating stories of the pioneers of mathematical finance who conducted the search for the elusive options pricing formula. From the broker’s assistant who published the first mathematical explanation of financial markets to Albert Einstein and other scientists who looked for a way to explain the movement of atoms and molecules, Pricing the Future retraces the historical and intellectual developments that ultimately led to the widespread use of mathematical models to drive investment strategies on Wall Street.
FictionBook Pricing the Future by George G. Szpiro read for PocketBook. MP3 ebook Pricing the Future buy cheap on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book Pricing the Future download on Booktopia. EPUB Pricing the Future George G. Szpiro PC. TXT ebook Pricing the Future by George G. Szpiro read online.November 14, 2020 at 11:58 am #7003aessconferenceGuest
- Half-Blood • Jennifer L. Armentrout • 9780983157205
- Wedding Night • Sophie Kinsella • 9780812984279
- The Big Picture: On the Origins of Life, Meaning, and the Universe Itself • Sean Carroll • 9780525954828
- Moon Man • Tomi Ungerer • 9781570982071
- Eyes Bottle Dark with a Mouthful of Flowers • Jake Skeets • 9781571315205