Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (PDF) The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry – 9781627793322

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Karen Buccino 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Karen Buccino

The Girl I Used to Be
    by April Henry

The Girl I Used to Be • Read More

• Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages
    • ISBN: 9781627793322 (1627793321)
    • Author: April Henry
    • Genres: mystery, thriller, fiction, suspense, contemporary, teen
    • Release date: May 3, 2016
    • Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
    • Awards: Anthony Award for Best Young Adult Novel (2017), Edgar Award Nominee for Best Young Adult (2017)

About The Book

Fourteen years ago, a three-year-old girl was the only survivor at a horrific murder scene. Now she’s determined to search for the truth — and the killer is even more determined to stop her.

When Olivia’s mother was murdered and her father disappeared, everyone suspected her father had done it. Fast-forward fourteen years. New evidence now proves Olivia’s father was actually murdered on the same fateful day her mother died. That means there’s a killer still at large. Can Olivia uncover the truth before the killer tracks her down?

FictionBook book The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry download iOS on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook The Girl I Used to Be buy. FB2 The Girl I Used to Be April Henry on PC on Book Depository.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) The Girl I Used to Be by April Henry – 9781627793322
Your information: