Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (PDF) By the Pricking of My Thumbs (Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries) – 9780451200525

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Alma Seaman 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alma Seaman

By the Pricking of My Thumbs
    (Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries, #4)
    by Agatha Christie

By the Pricking of My Thumbs – Read More

• Release date: July 1, 2000
    • Author: Agatha Christie
    • Publisher: Signet
    • ISBN: 9780451200525 (0451200527)
    • Format: paperback, 212 pages
    • Series: Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries, #4
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Tommy Beresford, “Tuppence” Beresford, Albert Batt
    • Genres: mystery, fiction, crime, classics, detective, thriller

About The Book

While visiting Tommy’s Aunt Ada at Sunny Ridge Nursing Home, Tuppence encounters some odd residents including Mrs. Lancaster who mystifies her with talk about “your poor child” and “something behind the fireplace”.

When Aunt Ada dies a few weeks later, she leaves Tommy and Tuppence a painting featuring a house, which Tuppence is sure she has seen before. This realization leads her on a dangerous adventure involving a missing tombstone, diamond smuggling and a horrible discovery of what Mrs. Lancaster was talking about.

MP3 By the Pricking of My Thumbs download on iOS. MOBI book By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie buy on Books-a-Million. Paperback ebook By the Pricking of My Thumbs Agatha Christie read PC. PDF ebook By the Pricking of My Thumbs on IndieBound. FB2 By the Pricking of My Thumbs Agatha Christie.

Hardback book By the Pricking of My Thumbs read online for Kindle on Book Depository. Hardcover By the Pricking of My Thumbs download for PocketBook. TXT book By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie buy cheap on Amazon. FictionBook ebook By the Pricking of My Thumbs on Android on Walmart. EPUB book By the Pricking of My Thumbs Agatha Christie buy.

Online By the Pricking of My Thumbs download Mac on Bookshop. Online ebook By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie read online. PDF book By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie read reader. Hardcover ebook By the Pricking of My Thumbs download on Booktopia. FB2 By the Pricking of My Thumbs buy cheap on iPad.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (PDF) By the Pricking of My Thumbs (Tommy & Tuppence Mysteries) – 9780451200525
Your information: