- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by Megan Zaffer.
November 8, 2020 at 5:39 am #6203Megan ZafferGuest
What We Find
(Sullivan’s Crossing, #1)
by Robyn Carr, Thérèse Plummer
- Format: hardcover, 344 pages
- Genres: romance, fiction, contemporary, adult, family
- Language: english
- Series: Sullivan’s Crossing, #1
- Publisher: MIRA
- Author: Robyn Carr, Thérèse Plummer
- ISBN: 9780778318859 (0778318850)
- Release date: April 5, 2016
- Characters: Maggie Sullivan, Cal Jones
- Places: Sullivan’s Crossing, Colorado, Denver, Colorado
About The Book
The #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Virgin River and Thunder Point series explores the healing powers of rural Colorado in a story of one woman’s journey to finding the happiness she’s long been missing.
Under extreme pressure, neurosurgeon Maggie Sullivan knows she needs to slow down before she burns out completely, and the best place she can do that is Sullivan’s Crossing.
Named for Maggie’s great-grandfather, the land and charming general store at the crossroads of the Colorado and the Continental Divide trails now belong to Maggie’s eccentric father, Sully. She relishes the opportunity to indulge in his simple way of life.
But Maggie’s world is rocked and she must take responsibility for the Crossing. When a quiet and serious-looking hiker, Cal Jones, offers to lend a hand, Maggie is suspicious of his motives — until she finds out the true reason for his deliberate isolation.
Though Cal and Maggie each struggle with loss and loneliness, the time they spend together gives Maggie hope for something brighter just on the horizon… if only they can learn to find peace and healing — and perhaps love — with each other.
FB2 book What We Find by Robyn Carr on Booktopia. PDF ebook What We Find download on PocketBook. Online What We Find Robyn Carr buy cheap on Kobo.
MP3 What We Find read Kindle. TXT book What We Find read online on Powells. Hardcover ebook What We Find by Robyn Carr buy for Android.