- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Alyssa Gant.
November 6, 2020 at 3:53 am #5865Alyssa GantGuest
by E.L. Doctorow
- Awards: Pulitzer Prize Nominee for Fiction (2006), PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction (2006), Michael Shaara Prize for Civil War Fiction (2006), National Book Critics Circle Award for Fiction (2005), National Book Award Finalist for Fiction (2005)
- Release date: September 12, 2006
- Publisher: Random House Trade Paperbacks
- Format: paperback, 363 pages
- Author: E.L. Doctorow
- Characters: General Sherman
- Genres: fiction, war, historical, literature, american, novels
- Places: United States of America
- ISBN: 9780812976151 (0812976150)
- Language: english
About The Book
In 1864, Union general William Tecumseh Sherman marched his sixty thousand troops through Georgia to the sea, and then up into the Carolinas. The army fought off Confederate forces, demolished cities, and accumulated a borne-along population of freed blacks and white refugees until all that remained was the dangerous transient life of the dispossessed and the triumphant. In E. L. Doctorow’s hands the great march becomes a floating world, a nomadic consciousness, and an unforgettable reading experience with awesome relevance to our own times.
— back cover
FictionBook book The March read online. Hardcover The March by E.L. Doctorow reader on Dymocks. TXT ebook The March E.L. Doctorow buy cheap for Android. MP3 The March download on Audible.
Online ebook The March by E.L. Doctorow buy on iPhone. MOBI book The March read on Amazon. EPUB ebook The March download for iPad on IndieBound. PDF The March E.L. Doctorow.