- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Avenged Haralson.
November 8, 2020 at 10:07 pm #6308Avenged HaralsonGuest
by Aimee Friedman
- Places: Selkie Island, Georgia
- Characters: Mirandra Merchant, Leo Macleod
- Genres: fantasy, mermaids, romance, paranormal, supernatural, mythology, fiction, teen
- ISBN: 9780439922289 (0439922283)
- Format: hardcover, 320 pages
- Author: Aimee Friedman
- Language: english
- Release date: June 1, 2009
- Publisher: Point
About The Book
Sixteen-year-old Miranda Merchant is great at science. . .and not so great with boys. After major drama with her boyfriend and (now ex) best friend, she’s happy to spend the summer on small, mysterious Selkie Island, helping her mother sort out her late grandmother’s estate.
There, Miranda finds new friends and an island with a mysterious, mystical history, presenting her with facts her logical, scientific mind can’t make sense of. She also meets Leo, who challenges everything she thought she knew about boys, friendship. . .and reality.
Is Leo hiding something? Or is he something that she never could have imagined?
MOBI Sea Change buy on iPad on Audible. PDF book Sea Change by Aimee Friedman. FB2 ebook Sea Change Aimee Friedman download Mac on Booktopia. EPUB ebook Sea Change read.
FictionBook Sea Change by Aimee Friedman download on Amazon. MP3 book Sea Change for iOS. Online ebook Sea Change read online PC on Walmart. TXT Sea Change Aimee Friedman buy cheap.
Hardcover book Sea Change buy cheap. Hardback book Sea Change by Aimee Friedman for Kindle on Kobo. Paperback Sea Change download on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook Sea Change Aimee Friedman read on reader.