This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Dave Esquibel 7 months, 1 week ago.
November 6, 2020 at 4:09 pm #5941
City of Glass
(The Mortal Instruments, #3)
by Cassandra Clare
- Release date: March 24, 2009
- Language: english
- Places: Alicante, Idris, New York City, New York
- Awards: Children’s Choice Book Award Nominee for Teen Choice Book of the Year (2010), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Favorite Book & Young Adult Series (2009), LovelyBooks Leserpreis for Fantasy (2009)
- Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
- Series: The Mortal Instruments, #3
- Format: hardcover, 541 pages
- Author: Cassandra Clare
- Genres: fantasy, paranormal, romance, vampires, fiction, angels, supernatural, magic
- ISBN: 9781416914303 (1416914307)
- Characters: Alexander “Alec” Lightwood, Jonathan “Jace” Wayland, Valentine Morgenstern, Isabelle “Izzy” Sophia Lightwood, Magnus Bane
About The Book
Also see: Alternate Cover Editions for this ISBN [ACE]
To save her mother’s life, Clary must travel to the City of Glass, the ancestral home of the Shadowhunters — never mind that entering the city without permission is against the Law, and breaking the Law could mean death. To make things worse, she learns that Jace does not want her there, and Simon has been thrown in prison by the Shadowhunters, who are deeply suspicious of a vampire who can withstand sunlight.
As Clary uncovers more about her family’s past, she finds an ally in mysterious Shadowhunter Sebastian. With Valentine mustering the full force of his power to destroy all Shadowhunters forever, their only chance to defeat him is to fight alongside their eternal enemies. But can Downworlders and Shadowhunters put aside their hatred to work together? While Jace realizes exactly how much he’s willing to risk for Clary, can she harness her newfound powers to help save the Glass City — whatever the cost?
Love is a mortal sin and the secrets of the past prove deadly as Clary and Jace face down Valentine in the third installment of the New York Times bestselling series The Mortal Instruments.
MP3 ebook City of Glass on Books-a-Million. Paperback book City of Glass by Cassandra Clare download for Mac. MOBI City of Glass Cassandra Clare buy cheap iPad. FB2 City of Glass read online on Dymocks. Online ebook City of Glass Cassandra Clare read on Kobo.