This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Carolyn Buccino 5 months ago.
November 7, 2020 at 10:40 am #6077
by Stephen King
- Places: Maine, Derry, Maine, Jodie, Texas
- Genres: fiction, fantasy, horror, thriller, historical, mystery
- Characters: John F. Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald, Jake Epping, Al Templeton, Harry Dunning
- Author: Stephen King
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 849 pages
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best SF Novel (2012), World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2012), ITW Thriller Award for Best Hard Cover Novel (2012), Grand Prix de l’Imaginaire Nominee for Roman étranger (2014), British Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (2012)
- Publisher: Scribner
- ISBN: 9781451627282 (1451627289)
- Release date: November 8, 2011
About The Book
Jake Epping is a thirty-five-year-old high school English teacher in Lisbon Falls, Maine, who makes extra money teaching adults in the GED program. He receives an essay from one of the students — a gruesome, harrowing first person story about the night 50 years ago when Harry Dunning’s father came home and killed his mother, his sister, and his brother with a hammer. Harry escaped with a smashed leg, as evidenced by his crooked walk.
Not much later, Jake’s friend Al, who runs the local diner, divulges a secret: his storeroom is a portal to 1958. He enlists Jake on an insane — and insanely possible — mission to try to prevent the Kennedy assassination. So begins Jake’s new life as George Amberson and his new world of Elvis and JFK, of big American cars and sock hops, of a troubled loner named Lee Harvey Oswald and a beautiful high school librarian named Sadie Dunhill, who becomes the love of Jake’s life — a life that transgresses all the normal rules of time.
Hardcover ebook 11/22/63 by Stephen King read iPad on Powells. EPUB book 11/22/63 buy cheap. Paperback 11/22/63 on iPhone. FictionBook book 11/22/63 Stephen King download on Audible.
FB2 ebook 11/22/63 buy for PC. MP3 11/22/63 by Stephen King on Barnes & Noble. TXT 11/22/63 Stephen King read online. PDF book 11/22/63 download on iOS on Kobo.