- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Dee Chambers.
November 9, 2020 at 7:17 am #6359Dee ChambersGuest
by Nick Hornby
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 406 pages
- Release date: September 29, 2009
- ISBN: 9781594488870 (1594488878)
- Author: Nick Hornby
- Publisher: Riverhead Books
- Characters: Tucker Crowe, Duncan Thomson, Annie Platt
- Genres: fiction, music, contemporary, romance, humor, novels, adult
- Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2009), LovelyBooks Leserpreis Nominee for Allgemeine Literatur (2009)
About The Book
Annie loves Duncan — or thinks she does. Duncan loves Annie, but then, all of a sudden, he doesn’t. Duncan really loves Tucker Crowe, a reclusive Dylanish singer-songwriter who stopped making music ten years ago. Annie stops loving Duncan, and starts getting her own life.
In doing so, she initiates an e-mail correspondence with Tucker, and a connection is forged between two lonely people who are looking for more out of what they’ve got. Tucker’s been languishing (and he’s unnervingly aware of it), living in rural Pennsylvania with what he sees as his one hope for redemption amid a life of emotional and artistic ruin — his young son, Jackson. But then there’s also the new material he’s about to release to the world: an acoustic, stripped-down version of his greatest album, Juliet — entitled, Juliet, Naked.
What happens when a washed-up musician looks for another chance? And miles away, a restless, childless woman looks for a change? Juliet, Naked is a powerfully engrossing, humblingly humorous novel about music, love, loneliness, and the struggle to live up to one’s promise.
PDF book Juliet, Naked buy cheap. MP3 Juliet, Naked Nick Hornby on iOS on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Juliet, Naked read online Mac on Barnes & Noble.