Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (FB2) P.S. I Love You Three! by Lynda Milligan ~ 9781880972472

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jessica Conaway 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jessica Conaway

P.S. I Love You Three!
    by Lynda Milligan, Nancy J. Smith

P.S. I Love You Three! : Click Here

• Format: hardcover, 79 pages
    • Publisher: Possibilities
    • Genres: quilting
    • Author: Lynda Milligan, Nancy J. Smith
    • ISBN: 9781880972472 (1880972476)
    • Language: english
    • Release date: December 1, 2002

About The Book

Show your little loved ones how much they mean to you, with a quilt from P.S. I Love You Three!

21 charming quilts for babies, toddlers, and young children

Twelve pages devoted to more than a dozen coordinating accessories — crib sheets, bumper pads, dust ruffles, receiving blankets, crib organizer, 3-D pictures blocks and more!

Quilts and projects for every skill level, plus a complete general directions section

Full color pictures of every quilt!

Fun coordinating ideas for baby showers and birthday parties

Whether you’re looking for a classic baby quilt or a fun and whimsical nursery theme, you’ll find it in P.S. I Love You Three!

MP3 ebook P.S. I Love You Three! download iPhone. EPUB P.S. I Love You Three! Lynda Milligan read on Powells. Online book P.S. I Love You Three! buy on Book Depository. MOBI ebook P.S. I Love You Three! by Lynda Milligan for reader.

TXT book P.S. I Love You Three! by Lynda Milligan. Paperback P.S. I Love You Three! read online on Mac on Walmart. PDF book P.S. I Love You Three! Lynda Milligan download on Bookshop. Hardback ebook P.S. I Love You Three! buy cheap on PC.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) P.S. I Love You Three! by Lynda Milligan ~ 9781880972472
Your information: