Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (FB2) Kiss Me First — 9780385537476

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carolyn Haralson 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Carolyn Haralson

Kiss Me First
    by Lottie Moggach

Kiss Me First | Click Here

• Author: Lottie Moggach
    • Format: hardcover, 308 pages
    • Release date: July 9, 2013
    • ISBN: 9780385537476 (0385537476)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Doubleday
    • Genres: fiction, mystery, thriller, contemporary, suspense, adult, crime
    • Awards: Guardian First Book Award Nominee (2013)

About The Book

A chilling and intense first novel, the story of a solitary young woman drawn into an online world run by a charismatic web guru who entices her into impersonating a glamorous but desperate woman.

When Leila discovers the Web site Red Pill, she feels she has finally found people who understand her. A sheltered young woman raised by her mother, Leila has often struggled to connect with the girls at school; but on Red Pill, a chat forum for ethical debate, Leila comes into her own, impressing the Web site’s founder, a brilliant and elusive man named Adrian. Leila is thrilled when Adrian asks to meet her, flattered when he invites her to be part of “Project Tess.” Tess is a woman Leila might never have met in real life. She is beautiful, urbane, witty, and damaged. As they e-mail, chat, and Skype, Leila becomes enveloped in the world of Tess, learning every single thing she can about this other woman — because soon, Leila will have to become her. An ingeniously plotted novel of stolen identity, Kiss Me First is brilliantly frightening about the lies we tell — to ourselves, to others, for good, and for ill.

EPUB book Kiss Me First download. FictionBook Kiss Me First Lottie Moggach read online on Kindle on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach. TXT book Kiss Me First buy cheap for reader on Bookshop. PDF ebook Kiss Me First Lottie Moggach.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Kiss Me First — 9780385537476
Your information: