This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by aessconference 8 months, 1 week ago.
November 12, 2020 at 9:54 pm #6917
by Ian Botham, Peter Hayter
- Genres: biography, autobiography
- Release date: June 5, 2000
- Format: paperback, 560 pages
- ISBN: 9780002189590 (0002189593)
- Author: Ian Botham, Peter Hayter
- Language: english
- Publisher: Willow
About The Book
A completely revised and updated edition of the bestselling autobiography of cricketing legend Ian Botham, including his first-hand insight into the 1999/2000 winter tour to South Africa.
Ian Botham’s bestselling autobiography is an intriguing cocktail of sex and drugs allegations, personal upheavals, confrontations with his peers, and remarkable achievements both on and off the field.
From his heroic deeds against the Aussies art Headingly in 1981 through to the dark clouds surrounding the court case with Imran Khan, from battling in the mud for Scunthorpe United FC to walking half the length of the country for Leukaemia Research, it’s all here in this unforgettable story of a truly larger-than-life character.
In an extra chapter for this revised edition, Botham digs deep to unravel the reasons behind the sorry state of English cricket, and provides a compulsive insight into the 1999/2000 winter tour to South Africa where England attempt to recover from a traumatic year under the new leadership of Nasser Hussain.
Online book Botham Ian Botham download for iPad on IndieBound. Hardcover Botham buy cheap. Hardback ebook Botham by Ian Botham on Booktopia. PDF book Botham read online iOS. EPUB Botham download on Kobo.November 15, 2020 at 1:30 am #7014
November 15, 2020 at 5:04 am #7017
- Ravished by a Highlander by Paula Quinn – 9780446552387
- The Thing Beneath the Bed by Patrick Rothfuss – 9781596063136
- Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern – 9780061992704
- What’s Love Got to Do with It?: Transnational Desires and Sex Tourism in the Dominican Republic by Denise Brennan – 9780822332978
- EntreLeadership: 20 Years of Practical Business Wisdom from the Trenches by Dave Ramsey – 9781451617856