Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (FB2) Because I'm Worth It ~ 9780316909686

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Amy Thomson 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Amy Thomson

Because I’m Worth It
    (Gossip Girl, #4)
    by Cecily von Ziegesar

๐Ÿ” Because I’m Worth It ยท Click Here ๐Ÿ”

• Language: english
    • Series: Gossip Girl, #4
    • Release date: October 1, 2003
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, romance, teen, drama
    • Places: New York City’s Upper East Side
    • Publisher: Poppy
    • Author: Cecily von Ziegesar
    • Format: paperback, 234 pages
    • ISBN: 9780316909686 (0316909688)

About The Book

Welcome to New York City’s Upper East Side, where my friends and I live fabulously, go to school occasionally, and play โ€” constantly.

Enter the world of Gossip Girl โ€” a world of jealousy and betrayal, where everything is hip, beautiful, and far more fantastic than anything you ever imagined.

It’s February and most cities are a cold, great wasteland. But not New York. At least, not my New York. Our college applications are in and it’s time to view off some steam. Best of all, Fashion Week is just around the corner, giving us plenty of opportunities to get dressed up and go completely wild. And just think: The later you stay out, the quicker the days will blur by. See you out there!

You know you love me,

gossip girl

MP3 ebook Because I’m Worth It Cecily von Ziegesar for Android. Hardcover Because I’m Worth It download on Kobo. PDF book Because I’m Worth It buy cheap PocketBook. FictionBook Because I’m Worth It by Cecily von Ziegesar read on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (FB2) Because I'm Worth It ~ 9780316909686
Your information: