This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Thomas Campbell 5 months, 1 week ago.
November 6, 2020 at 8:54 pm #5972
Oryx and Crake
by Margaret Atwood
- Awards: Booker Prize Nominee (2003), Orange Prize Nominee for Fiction Shortlist (2004), Sunburst Award Nominee for Canadian Novel (2004), Scotiabank Giller Prize Nominee (2003), Grand Prix de l’Imaginaire Nominee for Roman étranger (2006)
- Author: Margaret Atwood
- Series: MaddAddam, #1
- Format: paperback, 389 pages
- ISBN: 9780385721677 (0385721676)
- Publisher: Anchor Books
- Characters: Snowman, Oryx, Crake
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, dystopia, fantasy, canada, novels
- Release date: March 30, 2004
About The Book
Oryx and Crake is at once an unforgettable love story and a compelling vision of the future. Snowman, known as Jimmy before mankind was overwhelmed by a plague, is struggling to survive in a world where he may be the last human, and mourning the loss of his best friend, Crake, and the beautiful and elusive Oryx whom they both loved. In search of answers, Snowman embarks on a journey — with the help of the green-eyed Children of Crake — through the lush wilderness that was so recently a great city, until powerful corporations took mankind on an uncontrolled genetic engineering ride. Margaret Atwood projects us into a near future that is both all too familiar and beyond our imagining.
PDF ebook Oryx and Crake on reader. TXT book Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood read online on Books-a-Million. Online Oryx and Crake buy cheap. Hardback book Oryx and Crake Margaret Atwood download PC on Audible.
Hardcover ebook Oryx and Crake buy for iPhone on Bookshop. FB2 Oryx and Crake Margaret Atwood download. MOBI book Oryx and Crake read on Kobo. Paperback Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood on Android.