Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (ePUB) My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) — 9780373210275

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anouk Howard 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anouk Howard

My Soul to Steal
    (Soul Screamers, #4)
    by Rachel Vincent

My Soul to Steal · CLICK HERE

• Publisher: Harlequin
    • Genres: paranormal, fantasy, romance, demons, supernatural, fiction
    • Characters: Kaylee Cavanaugh, Nash Hudson, Emma Marshall, Tod Hudson, Sabine Campbell
    • Format: paperback, 343 pages
    • Series: Soul Screamers, #4
    • Author: Rachel Vincent
    • Release date: January 4, 2011
    • ISBN: 9780373210275 (0373210272)
    • Language: english

About The Book

Trying to work things out with Nash — her maybe boyfriend — is hard enough for Kaylee Cavanaugh. She can’t just pretend nothing happened. But “complicated” doesn’t even begin to describe their relationship when his ex-girlfriend transfers to their school, determined to take Nash back.

See, Sabine isn’t just an ordinary girl. She’s a mara, the living personification of a nightmare. She can read people’s fears — and craft them into nightmares while her victims sleep. Feeding from human fear is how she survives.

And Sabine isn’t above scaring Kaylee and the entire school to death to get whatever — and whoever — she wants.

FictionBook My Soul to Steal buy cheap on iPad on Barnes & Noble. Hardback ebook My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent read. EPUB book My Soul to Steal Rachel Vincent download for PC on Dymocks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) — 9780373210275
Your information: