Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (ePUB) Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day — 9780425273869

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Abbie Chastain 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Abbie Chastain

Captivated by You
    (Crossfire, #4)
    by Sylvia Day

🔰 Captivated by You • READ MORE 🔰

• Language: english
    • Series: Crossfire, #4
    • Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Romance (2015)
    • Genres: romance, erotica, contemporary, adult, fiction, bdsm
    • Release date: November 18, 2014
    • Format: paperback, 356 pages
    • Characters: Gideon Cross, Eva Tramell
    • Publisher: Berkley
    • Author: Sylvia Day
    • ISBN: 9780425273869 (0425273865)

About The Book

Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own.

The vows we’d exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened old wounds, exposed pain and insecurities, and lured bitter enemies out of the shadows. I felt him slipping from my grasp, my greatest fears becoming my reality, my love tested in ways I wasn’t sure I was strong enough to bear.

At the brightest time in our lives, the darkness of his past encroached and threatened everything we’d worked so hard for. We faced a terrible choice: the familiar safety of the lives we’d had before each other or the fight for a future that suddenly seemed an impossible and hopeless dream….

Online ebook Captivated by You Sylvia Day download. FB2 book Captivated by You read for Kindle on IndieBound. FictionBook Captivated by You by Sylvia Day buy cheap. PDF book Captivated by You reader on Book Depository.

EPUB Captivated by You buy on PC on Powells. Hardback ebook Captivated by You Sylvia Day. Hardcover book Captivated by You by Sylvia Day read online. TXT ebook Captivated by You download on iPhone on Amazon.

MOBI Captivated by You read iPad on Barnes & Noble. Paperback Captivated by You Sylvia Day download. MP3 ebook Captivated by You buy cheap on Kobo. MOBI book Captivated by You by Sylvia Day for Android.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (ePUB) Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day — 9780425273869
Your information: