This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by aessconference 7 months ago.
November 12, 2020 at 10:06 pm #6918
by Farnoosh Moshiri
- Format: paperback, 336 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Books
- Author: Farnoosh Moshiri
- Release date: December 27, 2005
- ISBN: 9780143035688 (0143035681)
- Language: english
- Genres: fiction, contemporary
About The Book
Set in Houston in the mid-1980s, Against Gravity is a harrowing story of three lives colliding— Madison Kirby, an angry, dying intellectual; Ric Cardinal, a social worker dedicated to helping others but tormented by the son he cannot save; and Roya, a struggling Iranian immigrant who has traveled for years through the war-torn Middle East to arrive in Texas to eke out the most tenuous life for herself and her daughter. They each tell of their own lives, yet as their stories intertwine a portrait of shared struggle and loss emerges. A devastating and beautiful novel.
“AGAINST GRAVITY is an intense novel, ambitious in its reach, intriguing in its structural complexity and the sophistication of its narration. It is the highly satisfying work of a mature writer that will leave the reader wanting more. I enjoyed it.”
—Nuruddin Farah, author of Links, and the Blood in the Sun Trilogy
EPUB book Against Gravity Farnoosh Moshiri read. TXT Against Gravity buy cheap on PC on Book Depository. MOBI ebook Against Gravity download. Online Against Gravity by Farnoosh Moshiri for iPad on Barnes & Noble.
FictionBook book Against Gravity by Farnoosh Moshiri. PDF ebook Against Gravity buy Android on Audible. FB2 book Against Gravity Farnoosh Moshiri read online. Hardback ebook Against Gravity download for reader on Amazon.November 15, 2020 at 12:14 am #7013
- Botham: My Autobiography : Ian Botham : 9780002189590
- The Lydian Baker : David Wishart : 9780340715291
- Our Andromeda : Brenda Shaughnessy : 9781556594106
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything : Joshua Foer : 9781594202292
- Her Last Breath : Linda Castillo : 9780312658571