- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Audrey Ameen.
November 8, 2020 at 2:35 pm #6260Audrey AmeenGuest
by Michelle Paver
- ISBN: 9781409123781 (1409123782)
- Genres: horror, fiction, historical, mystery, ghosts, paranormal, gothic, fantasy
- Language: english
- Author: Michelle Paver
- Publisher: Orion
- Release date: October 21, 2010
- Awards: Shirley Jackson Award Nominee for Novel (Finalist) (2010), Prix Masterton for Roman traduit (2013)
- Format: hardcover, 246 pages
About The Book
January 1937. Clouds of war are gathering over a fogbound London. Twenty-eight year old Jack is poor, lonely, and desperate to change his life, so when he’s offered the chance to join an Arctic expedition, he jumps at it. Spirits are high as the ship leaves Norway: five men and eight huskies, crossing the Barents Sea by the light of the midnight sun. At last they reach the remote, uninhabited bay where they will camp for the next year, Gruhuken, but the Arctic summer is brief. As night returns to claim the land, Jack feels a creeping unease. One by one, his companions are forced to leave. He faces a stark choice: stay or go. Soon he will see the last of the sun, as the polar night engulfs the camp in months of darkness. Soon he will reach the point of no return — when the sea will freeze, making escape impossible. Gruhuken is not uninhabited. Jack is not alone. Something walks there in the dark…
FB2 book Dark Matter on PC. Hardback ebook Dark Matter by Michelle Paver read on Booktopia. PDF Dark Matter Michelle Paver download on Barnes & Noble.
MOBI book Dark Matter buy for Kindle. Paperback ebook Dark Matter Michelle Paver download on Walmart. Online Dark Matter buy cheap reader.
MP3 book Dark Matter read online on Powells. TXT ebook Dark Matter by Michelle Paver Android. FictionBook Dark Matter on Bookshop.