- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ryan Cohen.
November 22, 2020 at 8:41 am #7348Ryan CohenGuest
Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down
by Pamela Love, Lynne Chapman
- Format: paperback, 32 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Pamela Love, Lynne Chapman
- Publisher: Children’s Press(CT)
- Release date: March 1, 2005
- ISBN: 9780516246468 (0516246461)
About The Book
– Fits national reading standards by linking images to the text to provide picture clues and introducing age-appropriate vocabulary.
– Top reading specialists have leveled this text as appropriate for early fluent readers.
– The rhyming patterns help children decipher words.
– Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 National Science Standards
– Science in Personal and Social Perspectives: VI
– Safety and security are basic needs of humans
– Individuals have some responsibility for their own health Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
– Individual Development and Identity: IV
– Work independently and cooperatively to accomplish goals
– Identify and describe ways families, groups, and communities influence the individual
MP3 ebook Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down Pamela Love read online on Amazon. Online book Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down for iPhone. PDF Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down buy cheap on IndieBound. FB2 book Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down by Pamela Love download on iPad. EPUB Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down download Android.
MOBI ebook Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down Pamela Love buy on Walmart. Hardcover book Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down by Pamela Love for Kindle. Hardback ebook Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down read on Book Depository. Paperback Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down download. TXT Two Feet Up, Two Feet Down by Pamela Love buy on PC on Audible.