Home Forums Inclusion Plenary (Audiobook) The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley · 9781473619821

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Carol Henry 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Carol Henry

The Loney
    by Andrew Michael Hurley

🔗 The Loney • Read More 🔗

• Genres: horror, fiction, mystery, gothic, thriller, contemporary, religion, suspense
    • ISBN: 9781473619821 (1473619823)
    • Publisher: John Murray
    • Language: english
    • Awards: Costa Book Award for First Novel (2015), James Herbert Award Nominee (2015)
    • Release date: August 27, 2015
    • Author: Andrew Michael Hurley
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages

About The Book

“If it had another name, I never knew, but the locals called it the Loney — that strange nowhere between the Wyre and the Lune where Hanny and I went every Easter time with Mummer, Farther, Mr and Mrs Belderboss and Father Wilfred, the parish priest.

It was impossible to truly know the place. It changed with each influx and retreat, and the neap tides would reveal the skeletons of those who thought they could escape its insidious currents. No one ever went near the water. No one apart from us, that is.

I suppose I always knew that what happened there wouldn’t stay hidden for ever, no matter how much I wanted it to. No matter how hard I tried to forget….”

MP3 ebook The Loney read online. TXT book The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley iPhone on Booktopia. FictionBook The Loney buy for Kindle on Book Depository. Paperback The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley download. MOBI ebook The Loney buy cheap.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: (Audiobook) The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley · 9781473619821
Your information: